If you are an SME facing an R&D and innovation problem and looking for some experts to solve your problem or develop your idea, TAGES will provide you with free consultancy service to define your problem and find the right experts through OPENISME Platform. The platform helps you to easily find and contact experts that have the most appropriate skills for your R&D and innovation problem.
TAGES is one of the project partners of the OPENiSME (http://www.openisme.eu/) which is a co-funded project by the CIP Programme of the European Union, designed to help unlock the innovation capacity for smaller firms that aspire to grow, through the facilitation of new “Open Innovation” partnerships, primarily between SMEs and research institutions.
In this respect TAGES, will provide the SMEs with free consultancy service to define their R&D and innovation problem and find the right experts through the OPENISME Platform.
The OPENISME platform offers a full range of state of the art functionalities for expert searching and matching:
- Information mining capability: the platform analyses information published by experts, projects and companies that would help shape the state-of-the-art on a given topic.
- Challenge posting: allows to post a challenge, in order for expert individuals and companies to register on the platform and offer their solutions and services.
- Experts search and ranking: the platform detects and ranks the best suited experts for a particular challenge or question.
- Expert details collection: the platform automatizes experts’ details collection in order to contact them.
- Connectivity features: contact the experts through the platform
Why is it important to find the most appropriate expertise?
Matching the right problem to the right expert is the key to success. OPENISME Offers:
- Better solutions: the proposed expert has deep knowledge of the state-of-the-art and can propose you the best solution with the right technology or innovation to solve your problem.
- Quicker solutions: thanks to their knowledge, the expert does not need to start from scratch, requiring less time to reach the solution. The expert will have studied the problem area previously, or be active in that area currently, and may have a solution already.
- Cheaper solutions: thanks to the fact that a specifically-skilled expert usually employs less time to reach the solution, the final costs are often lower than working with someone that has more generic skills
Please contact us to get more detailed info about the OPENISME Platform. We are ready to help you to increase quality of your R&D results, reduce costs and time to market! We will also organize several workshops. If you are interested in participating, please let us know!
Contact e-mail: Aslihan.firstname.lastname@example.org