Project Title: Development the Competences of Key Persons for better Integration and Employability of Disadvantaged Groups on the European Labour Market (DC-Key-Train)
Project Duration: 24 months
Start Date: August 2009
Funding Authority: European Commission-Lifelong Learning Programme-Leonardo da Vinci
Type of Instrument: Partnership Project
The project aims to facilitate the development of innovative training that will be available to SMEs
and employment-support institutions in the partner countries.
Within this framework, the partnership will
a) prepare a comparative survey of the legislative and programmatic framework for vocational rehabilitation in each country
b) develop the partnership to provide practical cooperation between the participating institutions (for example in quality development and in preparing further joint programmes) and
c) develop the partners individual capacity to co-operate with SMEs in the integration of people with disabilities and other disadvantage groups
d) take steps in each country to have their work on skills / competencies (both previous and resulting from the project) recognised by and accessible to SMEs
e) develop innovative practices in the field of vocational rehabilitation and training for this vulnerable group by comparing, transferring and unifying the approaches and good practice of the countries
f) develop a joint training programme and support programme for key players in SMEs and institutions which work with them in order to achieve successful integration of the target group and
g) evaluate the acquired skills and competencies of the partners and evaluate the partnership, objectives and results
Participant organisation name
Participant org. short name
1. Intitut Republike Slovenije za rehabilitacijo
2. Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants Ltd.
3. Schulungszentrum Fohnsdorf
4. TAGES Industry and Information Technology Research Development Implementation Inc
- presenting the legislation frame of vocational rehabilitation and training in Turkey,
- facilitating cooperation between SMEs, other institutions and disadvantaged groups by means of its large network of SMEs, NGOs, universities and other institutions,
- disseminating the training and support programme for key players in SMEs in Turkey.