The RADICAL project, where TAGES is one of the partners, is offering up to 90,000€ funding contribution for innovative applications and services that use the RADICAL Platform.
The selected applications and services will stimulate, demand and enrich the RADICAL platform, with fresh ideas and innovative approaches. This wills prove that RADICAL can be a sustainable platform which attracts the interest of new players and can continuously evolve in the future as an application service facilitation platform. The funding will be allocated through an open call that opens on the March 1st 2015 and will close on April 15th 2015, targeting primarily the Smart City communities.
RADICAL enables the rapid development and deployment of services that combine social networking and internet of things aspects. This platform is offered to SME integrators and city authorities for the purpose of rapidly deploying added-value services in the smart cities.
We welcome innovative applications and services on top of the RADICAL platform running in the framework of the smart city paradigm supported by Internet of Things and Social Networks technologies.
Project acronym: RADICAL
Project contract number: 325138
Objectives of the Call: To expand the project’s pilot services through the RADICAL Platform relying on versatile development and tools made exposed by such platform in the framework of smart city supported by IoT technology and social networks.
- Call Identifier: Radical: Open Call for additional beneficiaries
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Call Open: The call will be open for submissions from 1st March 2015
- Call Deadline: The call closes on 15th April 2015 at 17h00 (Brussels time)
- Mail address for the submission of proposals: firstname.lastname@example.org (The subject of the mail must indicate the Call Identifier)
- Expected duration of participation: 6 months (September 2015 to February 2016)
- Maximum funding per service: 45,000€
- Maximum budget for the service: 90,000€
- Number of pilot services: 2
- Number of partners per pilot service: Maximum 2
- Proposal submission language: English
In case of any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
For more details about this call, please refer to the full call text and the guide for applicants below: